Stout Management Company
Seeks relationship centered, growth oriented and committed individual for Leasing Consultant position at brand new upscale apartment community in Southwest Las Vegas
We know that PROVIDING THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR AN INSPIRATIONAL LIVING EXPERIENCE BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
SOUTH BEACH RESORT is a new innovative luxury apartment community providing modern, simple, upscale lifestyle that will offer an inspired living environment with exceptional comfort.
- Our success is attributed to our great people. We seek out goal-oriented professionals who are creators, leaders and pioneers. If you are interested in being a part of the SOUTH BEACH RESORT team, let’s talk about your career with Stout Management Company.
Responsible for the conversion of leads/prospects to customers, generating referrals, and building strategic customer relationships to maximize revenue for the organization.
- Engage visitors, establish a relationship and determine their living community needs by utilizing the Company’s selling philosophy
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the competitive marketplace, including product, site, local community, sales, advertising and demographics
- Meet company goals by generating leads from customer referrals and marketing outreach programs
- Monitor and record daily customer traffic utilizing company designated tracking tools.
- Periodically gather data and prepare reports for management review
- Conduct interviews to all prospects for future residents, provide exceptional presentations to all models, and the exceptional amenities offered at the community
- Prepare required paperwork for each lease agreement for prospective residents
- Assist in making prospective resident appointments for move-in inspections and continue to provide exceptional customer service
- Keep prospective residents updated as to construction completion dates and remain actively involved in the process by providing thorough informative communication
- Minimum 2 years proven sales experience, preferably in apartment leasing and/or real estate sales
- Technology savvy
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Working weekends required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced PC and math skills (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Ability to prepare written documentation and complete contract calculations
Check out the property website at:
Stout Management Company is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.