If you love providing world-class customer service, interacting with diverse customers, and are looking for a fulfilling career in providing top-notch concierge services then look no further, Stout Management Company is a hiring partner for a new upscale modern lifestyle living at Evo Apartments. We encourage you to check out their website to view this luxury property at http://www.evovegas.com/
"Concierge – Every day is an opportunity for you to deliver a superior customer experience."
Essential Job Functions:
As a Concierge, you are the first point of contact, welcoming potential residents, residents, guests and visitors as they arrive to our community. You provide an overview of community information to those inquiries in support of the marketing and sales efforts as well as provide information about the local area. You orchestrate the flow of the lobby and assist residents with their requests to ensure every situation you handle ends with a smile. You are the communication center providing residents community communication daily, weekly, or monthly via the computer portal and postings. You are dedicated to fostering an on-going positive relationship with residents and you deliver exceptional customer service. You plan, promote and produce resident events and activities from charity donations and food drives to holiday celebrations, ensuring residents find value outside the walls of their apartment home. You network and build productive business relationships with top vendors, including dining, entertainment and transportation companies and more.
* Minimum three years’ experience as concierge and/or guest services in property management, hospitality or related field.
* Minimum two years’ experience coordinating and promoting events.
* Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to network and build productive business relationships.
* Strong organizational, presentation and communication skills, with high professionalism.
* Proficient with MS Office and Outlook with competent general computer skills.
* Proficient with Web communications, publishing, usability and/or social media.
Chosen candidate will experience an outstanding team environment with an excellent benefit package.
Stout Management Company is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.