Stout Management Company is seeking an energetic, outstanding Leasing Consultant for our Section 8/Tax Credit residential property. Ideal candidate must have prior experience as a leasing consultant with knowledge of Fair Housing requirements and standard industry procedures or previous sales experience.
Job Description includes but is not limited to:
- Composes and post daily online internet advertisement and social media website
- Have complete knowledge of all rates, incentives, and concessions at your community as well as at competitive communities.
- Processing initial, annual and interim recertification’s, in addition to retroactive rent calculations while conforming to HUD regulations and HPD guidelines
- Handling calculations for tenants with complex businesses and providing management with tenant relations
- Calculating rents for annual and interim recertification
- Identifying households with income reporting discrepancies and making rent adjustments
- Reviewing applicant files and determining Section 8 eligibility
- Collection of rents, logging and follow up calls on resident service requests.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to our current residents as well as prospective residents.
- Possess sales skills to lease apartments through professional phone and in-person sales techniques.
- Dress professional and clean in business attire following Stout Management Company’s dress code policy.
- Must be available to work weekends.
- Bilingual English/Spanish required
Chosen candidate will experience an outstanding team environment with an excellent benefit package.
Stout Management Company is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.