The maintenance technician prepares apartments for move-in and keeps all apartment maintenance room(s), laundry room(s), and grounds clean, neat and ready for resident use.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following under the direction and supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor and Property Manager:
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
• Minimum of 1-3 years of relevant experience in all phases of apartment maintenance and overall building trades.
• ability to successfully multi-task in busy, time-sensitive environment;
• proven ability to provide excellent customer service to our residents;
• excellent verbal communication skills and professional appearance as position interacts with residents and vendors;
• ability to lift min. 50lbs and physical agility to be successful
• Successful completion of both a background check and drug screening;
• Must be available for emergency/on call situations; some weekends required
Chosen candidate will experience an outstanding team environment with an excellent benefit package and competitive salaries.
Stout Management Company is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
For further information on our company, as well as the residential communities that we manage, please go to www.smc-lv.com